Located in Central Missouri at the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks sits the “Best Live Music Venue in Missouri“, the Ozarks Amphitheater, home of the best concerts at the Lake of the Ozarks! In previous seasons, this venue has hosted well-known headline acts such as Alabama and Jamie Johnson, and they plan to keep adding more big names in the future. For the 2023 season, they have 15+ shows currently scheduled. If you’re looking for something to take your Lake of the Ozarks vacation up a notch, a show at the Ozarks Amphitheater is just the thing to do!
About the Ozarks Amphitheater
The Ozarks Amphitheater is a large outdoor music venue located off Highway 5 in Camdenton, Missouri. They currently offer VIP, Reserved, Reserved + and General Admission seating options, with nearly 10,000 seats available for each of their scheduled concerts at the Lake of the Ozarks! They offer a variety of food options including: BBQ, hot dogs, pretzels, nachos and more. Soft drinks, water and alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase throughout the venue. Credit and debit cards are accepted at most concession stands; be aware that some stands may be cash only.
There is a cash only parking fee of $10 per car, so make sure you have cash for that. Small purses, bags and drawstring backpacks are allowed in the venue for most shows, but are subject to search and subject to change upon artists request. Large backpacks are not allowed in the venue. Tickets can be purchased online through their website or in person at Bridal Cave. You can also purchase them at the Box Office on the day of the concert for a higher price. For more information about the venue and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit their website here: www.OzarksAmphitheater.com.
Upcoming Concerts at the Lake of the Ozarks
Catch one of these great shows at the Ozarks Amphitheater this summer! The best concerts at the Lake of the Ozarks are calling your name.
- Thursday, May 11 – Breaking Benjamin with Special Guest Bush
- Friday, May 26 – Dwight Yoakam with Special Guest Aaron Lewis
- Saturday, May 27 – Chicago
- Friday, June 16 – The Avett Brothers with Special Guest Gov’t Mule
- Thursday, June 22 – Walker Hayes: Duck Buck Tour with Special Guest Ingrid Andress
- Friday, June 30 – Trace Adkins: Somewhere in America Tour
- Sunday, July 2 – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Friday, July 14 – Billy Currington
- Friday, July 21 – Dierks Bentley: Gravel & Gold Tour
- Saturday, August 5 – In This Moment & Motionless in White: The Dark Horizon Tour
- Friday, August 18 – Incubus
- Saturday, August 19 – Blue Monsters Tour 2023: Blues Traveler + Big Head Todd & The Monsters
- Wednesday, August 23 – The Doobie Brothers with Michael McDonald
- Friday, August 25 – Turnpike Troubadours
- Friday, September 1 – Skillet + Theory of a Deadman
- Saturday, September 9 – Train
- Friday, September 22 – Goo Goo Dolls – The Big Night Out Tour
Enjoying a concert under the stars is a great addition to your summer weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks! Need a place to stay while you’re here for the concert? Stay awhile with Your Lake Vacation and checkout everything else the Lake area has to offer. We have accommodations ranging from one bedroom condos up to 6 bedrooms homes, so we have something to meet everyone’s needs. Give us a call today at 573-365-3367. Our friendly staff is standing by ready to help you plan a great concert weekend at the Lake!
Nightly Vacation Rentals at the Lake of the Ozarks:
We make it simple. Paperless. Keyless. Stress-less.
4571 Osage Beach Pkwy, Suite A
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Also Check Out Our Other Sites: